- Este artículo es sobre la espada normal. Para leer sobre la omniespada, véase Omniespada de Saradomin.
Monstruos que dejan este objeto Editar
Monstruo Nivel de Combate Cantidad Frecuencia Comandante Zilyana 596 1 Raro Bree 146 1 Muy raro Growler 139 1 Muy raro Starlight 149 1 Muy raro
The Saradomin sword gives the same strength and slash bonus as the abyssal whip, but it offers an additional crush and Plegaria bonus and the ability to train strength by using an "aggressive" attack style, as opposed to the abyssal whip's "controlled" attack style. The sword also attacks at the same speed as the whip. However, since the whip is a one-handed weapon and can be wielded with a shield or a defender, and due to the far cheaper price of the whip, the whip is the better option unless one wishes to train strength. A cheap option for someone who wishes to train strength is a Dragon Scimitar in conjunction with a Rune or Dragon Defender. This method is more accurate than the Saradomin sword by 4 slash attack bonus but is lower in strength bonus by 11. If The Void Stares Back has been completed Korasi's Sword in conjunction with a Dragon Defender is another alternative. This method is more accurate than the Saradomin Sword by 12 slash attack bonus but lower in strength bonus by 6. The Saradomin sword is often seen as the best strength training weapon in the game. Many people do not agree to this, and even though its a cheaper alternative, the dragon scimitar combined with the dragon defender can also be a great choice.
The sword is also commonly used for slaying waterfiends due to its crush bonus and balance between strength and speed. This balance makes the Saradomin sword more useful for killing waterfiends than godswords; its speed is often more efficient in dealing damage, despite its lesser strength bonus.
The Saradomin sword is often used and seen in Pest Control, due to its usefulness and the crush bonuses that it offers, since the portals are weak to certain attack styles, one of them being crush.
These are more often used than scimitars for higher level strength pures. It's a very practical weapon for a pure because the only worthwhile shield at 1 defence is the god book, which only offers attack/defence (or both) bonuses and +5 Plegaria bonus. In contrast to a whip, a Saradomin Sword would allow a pure to keep his/her attack at 75, while a whip would give attack experience in addition to unwanted defence experience. The aggressive style of the Saradomin Sword also slightly increases damage.
- The Saradomin Sword's special attack counts as an Ambient sound, and is heard even if the main game sound is muted.
- If you level up melee and magic at the same time using the special attack, the melee congratulations message appears first with the magic congratulations message coming second.
- Entering the Zamorak portal in Castle Wars with this item equipped causes you to turn into a sheep or an imp.
- The Saradomin Sword is often used in scams. The trader will close the offer repeatedly and will claim they are lagging or some other reason, and eventually once the 'problem' is fixed, they will put a steel 2h in the trade window instead.